EatPrayTweet is not a conference – it’s a lifestyle retreat for a dozen or so journeying souls to explore social media for business, yoga and fitness, meditation and organic food and temples and volcanoes. As such, and because the package is all inclusive of visits, massages, lessons, workshops and exercise, limited places are available. The next EatPrayTweet is in April 2015. Please email us for more details and to go on the waiting list.
- Social media workshops: 9 steps of a strategy, 5 steps of a campaign, improving your Facebook (and other social media channels), regaining your time with social media automation and tools .
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (including a farewell Dinner) with organic, healthy food grown on the wellbeing retreat farm. Snacks, plate of tropical fruit and complimentary water.
- 6 nights in a luxury Balinese villa (single or twin share)
- Morning yoga (Balinese instructor) and Daily fitness and lifestyle awareness classes (with Fiona)
- Balinese Blessing at retreat temple as opening ceremony
- 1 hour welcome Balinese massage at the retreat luxury spa
- Use of gym, pool, spa, hot jacuzzi, and herbal steam room in spa pavilion
- Daily shuttles to Ubud
- Wifi in lobby, restaurant and Balinese teaching villa (classroom)
- Airport transfers if you are able to be at airport at registration time
- Dance and gamelan performances
- Activities: temples, volcano trek, jungle trek, Balinese cooking class, Blessing (see Activities on The Retreat page)
Upon booking Terms and Conditions will be agreed to and a PDF form sent out. This includes all the information you require regarding what to pack, optional activities and tips for flights and transfer information.
If you wish to pay by invoice, Direct Deposit, AMEX etc. please email email@example.com – if you want us to book flights for you, there is a booking charge of $200 and we’ll invoice you the flight and event ticket. If you wish to pay a deposit, please also contact us.
NOTE: if you are booked into the (private) April 2015 workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your event co-ordinator as the venue has now changed.
This small workshop is for those looking for an all-inclusive social media, wellbeing 7 day getaway in Bali. Alternatives are purely digital media conferences such as #Mumbrella360 at $900 a day in Sydney (speeches, lunch, no accommodation ) or purely yoga conferences such as the excellent YogaBarn at $750 a day in Bali.
Corporate booking enquiries should be made to Cheryll and Fiona at email@example.com and can be held at this mountainside retreat or a wellbeing centre on a beach in the North of Bali.